User Education Service
The Library offers to her institutional and external users informative and formative meetings concerning the use of the electronic catalogue (OPAC) and Electronic Resources (Data Bases and Electronic Periodicals).
Contents of meetings concerning the use of the OPAC
- Presentation and description of the Books Classification System and Periodicals Classification System.
- Different ways to search the OPAC : browse indexes, simple search, advanced search.
- Ricerca su altri cataloghi.
Contents of meetings concerning Electronic Resources (Data Bases and Electronic Periodicals)
- Presentation of the Data Bases Service and Electronic Periodicals Service.
- Fundamental principles of bibliographic search and how to build a search strategy to retrieve pertinent documents in bibliographic data bases.
- How to use the Electronic Periodicals Service.
ROOM L107 - PALAZZO LUCCHESI, 1st FLOOR
To participate reserve a space by filling out a form at the Entrance Desk or by phone (tel. 06 6701 5131)
It is also possible, on request, to organize special sessions concerning the use of particular resources.
Tel. 06 67015127 - Fax 06 6701 5128