The Document Delivery Service is suspended from Saturday, July 27th, to Sunday, September 8th, included. During this period requests won’t be processed.
The service will regularly resume on September, Monday 9th.
The Document Delivery Service (DD) consists in the exchange of the copies of documents amongst the libraries at local, national and international levels, in compliance with Italian copyright law (Law 22 April 1941, n. 633 and related changes).
The Library provides the service exclusively for periodicals.
The methods of delivery are as follows:
- Incoming DD (Requests coming from the users of the Library)
- Requests must be submitted by filling out the appropriate form for up to maximum 3 items per month
- The service may include a fee, the amount to be notified to the applicant before forwarding the request
- Documents can be collected in paper form within five days at the distribution desk at the following hours: Monday-Friday 9:30-12:30 and 2:30-5:30 p.m.
- Outbound DD (Requests from other libraries)
- Requests must be submitted by filling in the appropriate form, with up to 3 items per month
- The Library provides the service free of charge and, within the URBE Network (Roman Union of Ecclesiastical Libraries), as part of a reciprocal agreement
- Documents will be sent electronically to the requesting library that will deliver them to the user in hard copy and delete the received file
For more information, refer to the Regulation of Document Delivery Service available on the Documents and Regulations page.