User Education Service
The Library offers to her institutional and external users informative and formative meetings concerning the use of the electronic catalogue (OPAC) and Electronic Resources (Databases and Electronic Periodicals).
Contents of meetings concerning the use of the OPAC
- Presentation and description of the and .
- Different ways to search the : browse indexes, simple search, advanced search.
- Search on other catalogs.
Contents of meetings concerning Electronic Resources (Databases and Electronic Periodicals)
- Presentation of the Databases Service and Electronic Periodicals Service.
- Fundamental principles of bibliographic search and how to build a search strategy to retrieve pertinent documents in bibliographic databases.
- How to use the Electronic Periodicals Service.
On request the Library is able to organize special sessions concerning the use of particular resources.