Enrolment, Registration: Who can help me?
|Student Guide Searching|
Students can contact the Registrar's Office for:
- enrolment to the new academic year;
- management of the test of the Italian language;
- management of ordinary exam sessions: final examination sessions, reservations, calendars and verbal exams issue;
- preparing and issuing of badges, certificates, diplomas, diploma supplements, pre-enrolment certificate and other certification;
- management of the academic calendar and classrooms;
- calculation of academic degree (except for the 3rd Cycle);
- students archive consultation.
- visualization of the Plans of Study, academic notes, grades, Italian test results, and academic degrees;
- calendar of courses and of final examination sessions;
- schedules, classrooms and professors of the courses and seminars;
- dates, schedules, classrooms and Boards of examiners for the exam sessions;
- forms, regulations, calendar of the 3rd Cycle doctoral defenses;
- warnings and information on various activities.
- pubblicazioni dell'Universitŗ (Ordo, Academic Programs, Liber Annualis, Periodicals and Series of the University, ecc.)