Home Page Students


Online Forms

Access to the Lecure Notes

Online Forum

Exams Norms

Third Cycle Norms

Typographic Norms

Subjects and Doctoral Dissertations



Termination of studies during the Academic Year

Student Guide Searching

If a student, during the Academic Year, renounces to continue his studies at the University, he has to deliver to the Registrar's Office a letter in which he declares his decision.

If it is a student living in a college, it is required a letter from the Rector of the College.