Contact the Registrar's Office
- Registrar: Mr. Luigi Allena
- Central Building - C111
- tel. +39 06 6701 5117 - fax +39 06 6701 5419
- Secretary's office: tel. +39 06 6701 5295 - Counter: tel. +39 06 6701 5407
- For the Professors: tel. +39 06 6701 5408
- From Monday to Friday: 9.30am - 12.30am
- Wednesday 2.15pm - 4.15pm
The "certified messaging" service is for Students and Professors of Gregorian University only.
The button "Certified messaging service" allows the Student or Professor to authenticate himself with the matriculation number and password issued by the Registrar's Office.
After the authentication, your personal data (name, surname, status, e-mail, etc.) are automatically viewed in the contact form; then you need only to fill in the information fields, such as the "message" field.
This service avoids possible typing errors during the compilation of the personal data fields in the contact form. This is especially true for the "e-mail" field as, if compiled with errors, the receiver is prevented from answering the writer.
When using the service of "Certified messaging", the addressee - an Academic Unit secretary, a Professor, the person responsible for a publication or for an Office - knows for certain that the personal data indicated really correspond to the writer.