Foreign Students Office
Dr. Altinay Pulido
To all new non-EU students of the Academic Year 2018-2019
You should remember that:
- the request papers for the first residence permit must be presented within the first 8 days of your arrival in Italy;
- on the day of the appointment at the police headquarters, you will be asked to sign the Integration Agreement.
For further information about the address and forms compilation, please apply to the Foreign Students Office
To all non-EU students
If you wish to consult the state of the progress of the agreement, after you undersign the Integration Agreement you will need to make a specific online registration and subsequently to confirm it.
The Foreign Students Office is at your disposal for the completion of these formalities and to provide the necessary information.
To all students having a residence permit
All students having a residence permit for study and / or religious purposes can voluntarily register to the National Health Service (NHS), against payment of the contribution related to the calendar year (January to December).
For further information about the address and the requisites needed, please apply to the Foreign Students Office.
The Foreign Students Office has been at the service of the University Community for more than ten years. Its main purpose is to guide all students, those from countries outside the European Union and citizens of the European Union, who intend to remain in Italy for more than 90 days.
In the Foreign Students Office you will also find the needed orientation, information and guidance to fill in application forms for:
- Visa for religious or study reasons
- Obtaining the residency permit for the first time or to renew an existing permit
- Integration agreement
- Checking your residency permit on line
- Hospitality declaration
- Statement of responsibility
- Fiscal code
- Insurance policy
- Registration at the National Health Service (Health insurance card)
- Registration at the civil registry and residence (Identity card)
- Legalization, validation and endorsement of documents
- Italian citizenship
- Conversion of residency permit
- Procedures to obtain permanent residency in Italy of E.U. citizens
- Other valuable information
Contact and Office Hours
Location: Lucchesi Building - L002
Office Hours: From Monday to Friday: 9:30am - 12:30pm and Monday and Wednesday: 2:15pm - 4:15pm