Jun 19, 2019
Applications for the Doctoral Degree
(for the academic year 2020-2021)
- Application deadline: All documents, either in printed form or as an electronic file, should be received by the Faculty not later than 30 April 2020.
- Applicants who have not obtained the Licentiate degree from the Gregorian Faculty of Philosophy need to send also an electronic copy of their Licentiate thesis or equivalent.
- Applicants will be informed about their admission not later than 25 June 2020
- Applicants who are still completing their postgraduate degree may submit a provisional application. If such a provisional application is submitted by a cleric or religious, the documentation should include also a letter from his or her Ordinary guaranteeing the applicant’s availability for doctoral studies.
- The application form is available online: