The External Relations Office deals with:
- receive, screen and submit to the Rector's approval requests for visits from groups who want to know or support the University, managing its organization;
- receive, screen and submit for the Rector's approval requests for collaboration with external projects (e.g. initiatives of visibility/promotion of the University);
- managing the printed material for the promotion of the University and its Academic Units;
- to take care of the protocol and ceremonial to be observed in the reception of civil and ecclesiastical personalities invited to participate in the official ceremonies of the University;
- to promote, by sending direct mail, the activities of the University at episcopal conferences, religious superiors, foundations, companies, etc.. collaborate in the promotion of fundraising initiatives.