Enrolment to the First Cycle of the Faculty of Theology
Dean Fr. Dariusz Kowalczyk, SJ
First Cycle Moderator Fr. Nicolas Steeves, SJ
First-semester freshmen for the First Cycle in Theology
- In order to be admitted, students should present their entire academic curriculum (in photocopy). After the assessment of their studies, they will be admitted according to the criteria of the Faculty
- Students who studied Philosophy at the Gregorian University, need only submit the "scheda d'iscrizione ai corsi" and the "scheda seminari"
- At the moment of his or her first enrolment, every student should turn in a properly filled in form, stating his or her knowledge of Latin and Greek
- Students who have already taken courses in other institutions can ask to be dispensed from the corresponding "prescribed courses" at the Gregorian University. They should submit their request/s at the time of enrolment for the entire triennium. Later requests will not be accepted!
Students who pass to the 2nd or 3rd year of Theology
- Students who during the last academic year were enrolled as "ordinary students" in the First Cycle and who are now to pass to the 2nd or 3rd year, do not need the signature of the Dean, unless they still have to pass more than two exams (including the final paper of their seminar)
- Students who want to take up an optional course which is not on the list of the Faculty for I cycle students, need the signature of the Dean before registering for the course