The Library makes available from all workstations located inside the Gregorian University:
- Online databases (subscribed and resident in remote host computers) indicated by the icon
- Networked CD-ROMs (resident in a server of Gregorian University) indicated by the icon
- Web Resources (free access information services available through the WEB and important for scholar use ) indicated by the icon
- Databases indicated by the icon and by the icon can be accessed from the Gregorian University.
- Databases indicated by the icon are accessible exclusively from 6 computer workspaces located in the room adjacent to Reading Room 3.
- To access databases indicated by the icon from any location outside the Gregorian University please contact
- Some online databases and networked CD-ROMs limit access to a finite number of simultaneous users as established by the system.