Information Note for clients, in accordance with art. 13 of European Regulation 679/2016 and legislative decree no. 196/2003, as amended by the legislative decree no. 101/2018
Pontifical Gregorian University (Fiscal code 80093970582), with registered office in Roma, Piazza della Pilotta no. 4 (hereinafter referred to as “Gregorian University”), in person of Rector Magnificus pro tempore, wish to inform you that it is processing your personal data(hereinafter referred to as the “Data”) as per the definition of the EU Regulation 679/2016.
Such Data will be processed by Gregorian University in compliance with the above mentioned Regulation and the legislative decree n. 196/2003, as amended by the legislative decree no 101/2018.
With reference to the Data, we inform you about the following:
- 1) Gregorian University is the Data Controller pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016. The contact details of the Data Controller is the following: email: [email protected]
- 2) the Data are processed for the following purposes:
- a) provide to you the services required, offered by Gregorian University by mean of its own web site www.unigre.it.
- 3) The legal basis of the processing are :
- a) your consent.
- 4) With reference to purpose listed in the above point 2), the possible recipients of the Data may be: d) IT services providers.
- 5) By subscribing the present Information Note, you grant your consent to the Data Controller so that, in processing the Data using IT services (cloud computing, mail services provider, web hosting etc.), it may transfer the Data to entities based on non-EU countries, whose level of protection of personal data has been deemed as appropriate by the European Commission.
- 6) Your Data will be processed only for the time necessary to correctly deal with your request of services .
- 7) You have the right to ask to the Data Controller, using contact details indicated on point 1) of this Information Note, the personal Data’s portability, the access, the rectification or the cancellation of personal Data or the restriction of processing, or you have the right to object to processing of personal Data concerning you. However, the opposition or the denial of the processing personal Data that are necessary for the Data Controller to fulfill the contract or other connected obligations related to legal/fiscal/ social security field will mean the impossibility for Gregorian University to establish, execute or maintain the contractual relationship.
- 8) Moreover, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice for the lawfulness of the processing previously carried on the ground of the consent given before the withdrawal.
- 9) You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
- 10) The communication of the Data, given in relation to the purposes above listed on point 2 letters a), is mandatory ; in fact the registration on our web site unigre.it, it’s necessary in order to provide you the services required.
- 11) Gregorian University has appointed Marco Agostini, attorney, as DPO. The contact details of the Data Controller is the following: email: [email protected]