Before completing the online application procedure, you need a JPG photo on your PC, tablet or smartphone and the following documents, all mandatory and in PDF format:
- an identity document or passport;
- an original certificate or the Diploma of pre-university studies, except for guest students;
- for non-EU students: a visa for study reasons (for lay people) and/or for religious reasons (for seminarians, religious people) issued by the Italian Consular Authority of the country of origin;
- for non-Italian students: a certificate of attendance of an Italian language course, lasting no less than 5 weeks (100 hours), issued by the institution where it was followed;
- for religious, seminarians and members of associations or movements recognized by the Ecclesiastical Authority: the authorization of the Rector, Superior or Ecclesiastical Assistant;
- for diocesan priests domiciled in Rome outside the authorized Colleges: a certificate of recognition of the ministerial faculties issued by the Vicariate of Rome;
- for the laity, a letter of presentation from an ecclesiastical authority.