For students belonging to Colleges and registered as such in the University, the registration and enrollment procedures must be carried out at the Registrar's Office only by the delegate designated by the Dean and/or the Superior of the College.
For ordinary and extraordinary students, enrolment is annual unless otherwise indicated by the student.
Students who have already attended the University in previous years keep the same registration number. If they have not sent to the General Secretariat the update of their data, the original certificate and/or Diploma of studies previously carried out in addition to the signed "Privacy" declaration of consent, they must do so at the time of their new enrolment.
Contacts and References
On our website and on the Online Services page for Student are available:
– Study plans, academic notes, grades, Italian test results and academic grades
– Payment receipt of academic fees;
– Course calendar and exam calls;
– Schedules, teachers and classrooms for courses and seminars;
– Dates, times, classrooms, and exam session committees;
–Notices and information on University activities;
For more information please contact Registrar's Office