The Bursar's Office is led by the bursar of the University, who exercises his functions under the direction of the Deputy Administrative Rector. It manages the entire economic activity of the University including
- accounting for income and expenditure;
- cash service;
- payment of fees and remuneration to teachers and non-teachers;
- payments to suppliers;
- preparation, verification, direction and coordination of activities related to the University's economic-financial budget;
- preparation of the financial statement, balance sheet and notes to the financial statements for the year under review to be submitted to the Auditing Firm;
- preparation of the budget.
In coordination with the Procurement Office, it makes the necessary purchases for the University.