TRAINING COURSE FOR SPIRITUAL GUIDES 2022-2023
Priests, religious, and laity who serve or will serve in the ministry of personal spiritual guidance
Three modules of 5 days each
- 1st module: 27-31 December 2022
- 2nd module: 11-15 April 2023
- 3rd module: 20-24 June 2023
Provide basic skills for personal spiritual accompaniment
- Theoretical/practical training sessions with laboratories
- Study and personal research
- Exchange and share experiences
- Short supervised internship
- Experience, even if minimal, in mentoring
- A basic theological-spiritual education
- Referral from superiors/managers
- Assurance of participation in all three modules
- Knowledge of the Italian language
Enrollment is open from September 1 through September 20, 2022. The following documents must be submitted by above date to [email protected]:
- Application form for the Course, which will be provided by the Center and must be returned completed and signed.
- Approval letter from the responsible person (bishop, superior, parish priest, ecclesiastical authority)
The Course will be open to a limited number of people, who will be notified by e-mail of their admission by October 4, 2022.
Contact the Secretariat of the Center for Ignatian Spirituality (email: [email protected],
tel. 06 6701 5697), who will be able to provide you with all the information you need, including the cost of participation and the application form.
Course Directors: James E. Grummer, SJ, PUG - Paolo Monaco, SJ, Roma