The Pontifical Gregorian University, through the Committee on Quality, wishes to promote a process of continuous quality improvement in services and training.
St. Ignatius’ convinction that each one can grow directs us to always do better and to do even more than what we already do. The Ignatian concept of "Magis" urges us to reach into our capacities and develop them further. This magis helps us to reflect on our traditions and values and at the same time it projects us towards new perspectives in research and academic innovation.
We hope that the whole university community will be acquainted and responsible with the processes of quality evaluation, sharing the objectives, verifying the results achieved: in short, it is necessary to create and promote a culture of quality which will deepen our identity and sense of belonging.
- Mark Lewis, SJ, President
- Alberta Maria Putti, Faculty of Theology
- Marcelo Gidi, Faculty of Canon Law
- Mario Pangallo, Faculty of Philosophy
- Fernando de la Iglesia, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Fabrizio Pieri, Institute of Spirituality
- Katharina A. Fuchs, Institute of Psychology
- Elena Petroselli, Library
- Anna Maria Spadaro, Administrative Staff
- Silvia Mangano, Student
- Denise El Khoury, Student
- Mabel Mercado, Executive Secretary
Dr. Mabel Mercado
Mail: [email protected]
Office: C 201